|Battle for Korea|
North and South Korean soldiers meeting together with Chinese forces, to discuss plans to eliminate the GLA threat in Korea
|Previous||Battle for Tanggula Mountains|
|Concurrent||Operation Scorched Earth|
|Next||GLA Landings in Japan|
|Beginning||May 19th 2017|
|End||June 28th 2018|
- GLA terror cell destroyed
| Peoples Liberation Army||Global Liberation Army|
|- General Ta Hun Kwai|
- North Korean Commanders
|- Prince Kassad|
|PLA Asian Defense Unit 7|
- 500 Red Guardsmen
|GLA Terrorist Forces|
|Moderate Civilian Casualties|
"For now, Korea must become allies to fight the GLA, they already begun attacks"
- Chinese Red Guard forces addressing North and South Korean military units -
Battle information to be added...
Behind the Scenes
- Set before the Landings in Japan and after the Battle for Tanggula Mountains, the Battle for Korea is inspired by the Korean War but with North and South Korea becoming allies.
- Several units such as the K1A1, the K2 Black Panther and many more will possibly make an appearence in the future times. Will they be in battles such as the Second Eurasian Conflict, also in future battles or wars of the series? We will find out later on in Reign of Conflagration.
- A variant of the Type-59 Battlefighter Tank (aka the Winsor) will be present as lore in RoC, but will possibly appear as an add-on campaign setting China in the First Eurasian Conflict.